Buy My House Express – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Properties Does Buy My House Express Accept?
We buy all types of houses regardless of its price range and condition. In fact we also buy raw land. We have purchased many single family homes, townhouses, condos and multi-family houses. We buy houses large and small and in any condition.
2. Do I Need to Pay Real Estate Commissions or Home Listing Fees?
We are not real estate agents, so there is no real estate commission. We are a professional house buying company; we buy residential properties directly from owners, no middleman involved in this process. Therefore, we can buy houses fast and without any listing fees.
3. Can Buy My House Express Buy My House As Is?
Yes. Buy My House Express buys residential properties, irrespective of the condition of the house. That means you don’t need to worry about any renovations or repairs before sale, we take care of that. No need to run around and hire contractors, make sure they show up, manage the construction process, and make sure they complete their work in a timely manner at a reasonable price. That’s our specialty.
4. Is Buy My House Express a Realtor who will just list my house?
No, we are not realtors; we are a residential real estate investment company. Buy My House Express will purchase houses directly from owners.
5. Will Buy My House Express Purchase My Land?
Yes, we will buy your land to build houses. We buy both small and large lots. Not all investors buy lots/land these days but we do it because of our strong financial backing.
6. Will Buy My House Express still buy my house if it is in Violation with our local County/City?
It may apparently sound like a very complex issue, but since we have been dealing and resolving such issues day in and day out, so we can handle it without a problem. We will buy the house As Is and you won’t have to worry about dealing with the county/city.
7. How Will Buy My House Express Decide the Right Offer for My House?
There are no such fixed rules or guidelines to follow in order to decide the right value for your house. Our professional staff of Real Estate Analysts consider a number of factors and make a case-by-case decision based on some of the following factors:
- Age of the house
- Number of room or bathrooms
And more such related factors.
8. How long will it take for you to contact me after I submit the online form?
As soon as we receive the information from you, we research and analyze the details to prepare a competitive offer for you, usually you can expect to hear from us within 7 minutes depending on the time you submit the information.